This is a digital file ONLY. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This cute little Bunny and his darling little picket fence and flower pot full of carrots are perfect for your spring decor. All the extra touches make him so cute and fun. This file is PACKED with lots of fun extras! Set comes with Woky Bunny, feet (cut 2-3 layers to make him free standing), PicketFence, Flower pot, Wonky Carrots, Flowers and hearts. Since this file has lots of extra's and each piece took time to design, it does cost a little more than other kits.
By purchasing this file, you agree to the terms and conditions. These files are created by me, Kimberley Kinion, Crafting with Kimber LLC and may not be used outside of agreed terms and conditions.
**TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE** THESE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS USE. This file is for personal and small business purposes and not for mass producing blanks. You may sell your finished product OR kits for your small business for up to 75 units then you must repurchase the file. **YOU MAY NOT SELL **KITS or BLANKS ON ETSY or your website **
Due to the nature of these digital files, returns and cancellations are not accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
These files have been tested and cut on my Thunder Laser and my Silhouette Cameo 3. I have sized them to fit on your Glowforge size materials. This is an SVG file and should work with any electronic cutter that supports this file type.
How you MAY use these files:
- You may use these files to create finished product to sell in person or online.
- You may use these files to create kits for your small business classes.
- You may use these files to add to subscription boxes for your small business, but you may not advertise the kits for sale online.
How you MAY NOT use these files:
- You may not share, sell or redistribute these files in any part or in it's entirety. Please respect this. I work really hard on these files and deserve to be compensated by each user.
- You may not alter the file in any way to re-sell it as your own.
- You may not claim the files as your own. Full credit to these files must be given to me, Kimberley Kinion, and Crafting with Kimber LLC