This is a digital file ONLY. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This is for the I *heart* gingerbread sign set. There are no gnome files included in this download.
This cute little I "Heart" Gingerbread sign, along with peppermint sticks and gingerbread kisses tag, is the perfect compliment to your 12" Gingerbread Gnome, or use with any of our other Gingerbread themed projects. The Sign for this size measures 5.5" wide by 3.5" tall and stand is 6". Peppermint sticks are each 5.5" tall and tag is 1x2". "Gingerbread Kisses" wording is meant to be printed or cut from paper or vinyl with this size, as it will likely not cut well with your laser.
By purchasing this file, you agree to the terms and conditions. These files are created by me, Kimberley Kinion, Crafting with Kimber LLC and may not be used outside of agreed terms and conditions.
**TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE** THESE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS USE. This file is for personal and small business purposes not for mass producing blanks. You may sell your finished product OR kits for your small business for up to 75 units then you must repurchase the file. **YOU MAY NOT SELL **KITS or BLANK ON ETSY **
Due to the nature of these digital files, returns and cancellations are not accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
These files have been tested and cut on my Thunder Laser and my Silhouette Cameo 3. I have sized them to fit on your Glowforge size materials. This is an SVG file and should work with any electronic cutter that supports this file type.
How you MAY use these files:
- You may use these files to create finished product to sell in person or online.
- You may use these files to create kits for your small business classes.
- You may use these files to add to subscription boxes for your small business, but you may not advertise the kits for sale online.
How you MAY NOT use these files:
- You may not share, sell or redistribute these files in any part or in it's entirety.
- You may not alter the file in any way to re-sell it as your own.
- You may not claim the files as your own. Full credit to these files must be given to me, Kimberley Kinion, and Crafting with Kimber LLC