This is a digital file ONLY. You will not receive any physical product.
Dress your little gnome in his little raincoat and hat, all set for the wet spring weather. Place him on your mantle, entry way table or wherever you want to bring a smile. With this "outfit", he stands just shy of 13". This 3D kit is loaded with all kinds of fun goodies and detail to make him extra fun! You will receive a raincoat overlay rather than a body, a hat, hatband and hatband overlay, a little bird to perch atop his hat, boots, a flower pot and flower and little flowers for his shoes as well as 2 little hearts for extra embellishments. He's the perfect way to tolerate all the spring rain!!
You can attach your main pieces to the main body using adhesive squares or strong glue dots, thin velcro, or even magnets. All other pieces can be glued. For detailed instructions, visit my Crafting with Kimber Facebook page for the video! Have Fun! Happy Crafting **Click here for PDF Download instructions** Or visit my facebook video collection to watch me paint him.
By purchasing this file, you agree to the terms and conditions. These files are created by me, Kimberley Kinion, Crafting with Kimber LLC and may not be used outside of agreed terms and conditions.
**TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE** THESE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS USE. This file is for personal and small business purposes not for mass producing blanks. You may sell your finished product OR kits for your small business for up to 75 units then you must repurchase the file. **YOU MAY NOT SELL **KITS or BLANK ON ETSY **
Due to the nature of these digital files, returns and cancellations are not accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
These files have been tested and cut on my Thunder Laser and my Silhouette Cameo 3. I have sized them to fit on your Glowforge size materials. This is an SVG file and should work with any electronic cutter that supports this file type.
How you MAY use these files:
- You may use these files to create finished product to sell in person or online.
- You may use these files to create kits for your small business classes.
- You may use these files to add to subscription boxes for your small business, but you may not advertise the kits for sale online.
How you MAY NOT use these files:
- You may not share, sell or redistribute these files in any part or in it's entirety.
- You may not alter the file in any way to re-sell it as your own.
- You may not claim the files as your own. Full credit to these files must be given to me, Kimberley Kinion, and Crafting with Kimber LLC