This listing is for a DIGITAL SVG FILE. No physical product will be mailed to you. Please read the terms and conditions below before purchasing file.
Continuing on with our "Wonky" theme, I designed these fun 3D Pumpkins! And there's even a wonky little crow to go with them. I just love this funky wonky style!
Pumpkins come in 3 sizes, designed to be cut in thicker wood, or multiple layers so they will be free standing. Overlay pieces and leaves cut from 1/8" wood. Large pumpkin measures 11 x 8", Medium pumpkin measures 8 x 7.5", small pumpkin measures 6 x 5" and lastly, our little crow measures 4 x 3". Each pumpkin comes with a center overlay piece as well as an embellishment of wonky star, heart, and flower. Also includes a wonky tag, crow, leaves and a small wooden "button" for a bow.
Use these files in your laser, Silhouette, Cricut or other cutting machines to create your wood or paper projects.
Due to the nature of these items, all sales on digital files are FINAL. No exceptions. By purchasing this file, you agree to the terms and conditions. These files are created by me, Kimberley Kinion, Crafting with Kimber LLC and may not be used outside of agreed terms and conditions.
**TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE** THESE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS USE. These files may not be used for mass producing blanks to sell online. **YOU MAY NOT USE THESE FILES TO SELL **KITS or BLANKS ** ON ETSY OR OTHER WEBSITES. You may sell your finished product OR kits for your small business for up to 75 units then you must repurchase the file.
How you MAY use these files:
- You may use these files to create finished product to sell in person or online.
- You may use these files to create kits for your small business classes.
- You may use these files to add to subscription boxes for your small business, but you may not advertise the kits for sale online.
How you MAY NOT use these files:
- You may not share, sell or redistribute these files in any part or in it's entirety.
- You may not alter the file in any way to re-sell it as your own.
- You may not claim the files as your own. Full credit to these files must be given to me, Kimberley Kinion, and Crafting with Kimber LLC